Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A FIRST!!

Well, lookit me, I made my very first card!  Amber's challenge this week inspired me and I've decided to try my hand at papercrafting for a bit.  I was really pleased with my "design team" project for the challenge, so I kept rolling with it and this is what I came up with. 

It's not perfect OBVIOUSLY since I am not experienced in working with paper or especially rubber stamps, but I think it looks pretty good.  I HAVE decided however, that I am going to have to save up and get a Cricut or some other die cutting system.  I totally can't cut straight.  And the rubber stamping came out a bit wonky.  But for a first try, I'm pretty pleased.


And how do ya like my nifty paperclip card stand???


2 comments:

  1. Well isn't that just adorable!! I wouldn't be able to tell that this is your very first card. Can't wait to see what you project is for this week.

    Natasha
    fellow DT memeber

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention that you got those alpha stamps at the thrift store mixed in with toys and that I am UUUUUUBER jealous!

    ReplyDelete